Opening presents happened late at night after we got back to our hotel from the hospital. The other picture isn't a great picture, but is at the birthday lunch Seth got on Saturday since his dinner never happened. We went to Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney. It was awesome. The building was built like ancient ruins and the inside was just as good. The ceiling hung with vines, there were animals in the vines, and it was raining off and on. The food was all in line with the theme and they brought Seth a huge volcano with a sparkler on top for his birthday when they sang to him. We were sitting right by a huge aquarium so there is a definite blue tint to the picture and I only had my phone not my camera.
Seth is a great boy and we are so happy he is in our family. He can be the most charming and happy child. He is a great friend and loves to play with friends most of his waking hours. He loves to learn and amazes us with how fast he picks things up. Seth is always up for a game of anything and keeps us entertained. We love you, Seth! 
Friday, January 30, 2009
Happy 6th Birthday Seth!
Posted by Harmers at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! I am glad that you got to go to Disneyland and had fun. Sorry about the head/stitches thing Seth. Happy Birthday! (I messed up on my last comment so I had to delete sorry)
So sorry to hear about Seth and stitches, but glad you went to Disneyland. I've been trying for years (without success) to convince Jason to take our family there. Now my kids and husband will be the last people left that haven't been.
Hi Sarah, I just thought I'd leave you my blog address: nettinaallredsmith.blogspot.com from there you can link on the side to Melissa & Ben's and other random family. It was so good to see you and your family :) And it was fun watching your kids -- they're very cute and sweet!
Post a Comment