I can't believe he is 12. I don't even have digital pictures of Tyler as a baby. That really dates him...or me. I feel nostalgic as I look through pictures of him over the last few years.
Ty has always been such a good, kind, and obedient person. Paul and I just thought we were good parents until we found out that Tyler was just making us look good.
Tyler got the priesthood the last Sunday in September and will pass the sacrament for the first time tomorrow. 12 is definitely a milestone. We are excited to see what the next 12 years hold.
Happy Birthday Tyler!! We love you!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Happy 12th Birthday Tyler
Posted by Harmers at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That cake looks good! Happy b-day Tyler!
Awesome. Very cool to have another priesthood holder in the family. I was a bit teary when Jake passed the sacrament to me for the first time. Where have all the years gone? It's still easy for me to remember Jake and Ty at that age in the first picture... Wow. Love, Rebecca
Post a Comment