Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break

I have had several nudges in the last while to update my blog. I keep saying I have been too busy living it to blog about it, but I will try to do better. Our spring break this year was much more low-key than originally planned. We had anticipated a visit from Paul's brother and family. Unfortunately, plans changed when Paul's brother ended up in the hospital having his appendix removed instead. We did have beautiful weather and took our boat out for the first time this season.











The first few pictures are from a hike to Zions. Our kids hiked all the way to the top of the three emerald pools. We have never had such a good hike with our kids. Maybe it is because they are growing up and this means fewer people for us to carry to the top and a lot less whining.



Kenna's first official visit to the dentist. The dentist was a little scary (you know with the mask and all) but Kenna didn't cry and no cavities. Great first visit.



Light saber battle. This was a trade for dental work and made a great family night activity. Anyone need to borrow some very authentic looking light sabers?

Most of our spring break activities were not photographed, but you can just imagine more pictures here of kids playing in swimming pools and lots of boating fun!

1 comments:

Maurine said...

Hooray! I am glad that you updated your blog. I love to see and hear about what you guys are doing. It sounds like you had a lot of fun for springbreak. Love and miss you!