We celebrated Kenna's birthday both on her real birthday (April 2nd) and the next day. On her birthday we went to the park with some friends, enjoyed the sun, and had cupcakes. The pink party was Friday.
It was PINKALICIOUS!!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Makenna's 3rd birthday
Posted by Harmers at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good updates! I cannot believe Makenna is 3! I don't even know her. That is so sad your kids are growing up without my kids. When are you coming to the lake?
Oh, I love your Barbie cake! So funny, as I was looking at the pics, I thought "totally pinkalicious" and then you had written it at the end. Makenna is a cutie! Rebecca
Happy Birthday, Kenna!!!! Thanks for all the GREAT pictures, Sarah. Who took the one of you and Paul?--one of my favorites. I'm glad you had a good Spring Break. We are looking forward to ours. Did I tell you Brad's parents are selling their house in St. George. Sad. Think we could talk Mom and Dad into buying it?
I can't believe cute Kenna is 3. Don't blink or she will be fifteen and liking boys. Scary
Post a Comment