Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still Devastated

I haven't even looked at my blog since before Easter. When I think of blogging, I think of posting pictures for my mom, friends, or sisters to catch up. Well, I can't post any pictures so I haven't looked at my blog. On Easter Sunday after getting everyone ready in their Easter best, I went to grab my camera for a quick shot on the way out the door to church. NO CAMERA!!! Then it hit me. I left my camera at the park after our Easter egg hunt. I have lots of excuses: we were so cold, the battery had died and I was using my brother-in-laws, there was a lot of chaos and stuff to carry. BUT, I left my camera at the park. There is even photo proof of this from my brother-in-laws photos. I did go back to see if I could find it. I really tried every avenue, but it has been stolen. Well, I do have a little point-and-shoot camera but the fun is gone. I was going to say the art is gone, but I am not that good at photography. I am working on a solution to my problem, but until then I am sad!

3 comments:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Oh man, sorry Sarah. Did you have lots of pictures on it too? Bummer. Rebecca

Wendy said...

I am so sad for you. That is such a bummer. No wonder you haven't felt like blogging.

lehiharmers said...

That is so terrible, I'm sorry we didn't think to put it away with you!! Sorry!!