Thursday, August 21, 2008

Playing Well With Others

My brother just emailed this picture to me and it is definitely blog-worthy. This picture was taken at our Wilkins family reunion and just speaks to me. It says "I love my cousins," and "families are forever," and "plays well with others." Honestly, I think Makenna enjoyed this interaction (you can see the glee despite her scream) because Addie wouldn't let Kenna get very close... ever. Addie has a very big personal bubble and didn't appreciate Kenna's repeated efforts to snag a hug. Kenna was also "borrowing" Addie's bracelets and that was the last straw! This picture truly captures Addie's pent-up fury. I wonder if there will be more disagreements over clothing and accessories in the future. I'm just glad this classic cousin moment was caught on film!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maurine said...

That picture is just classic. I can't help but laugh everytime I see it. I was trying to get them to smile and show me their braclets, Addie just turned and hit Kenna. I am so happy that is the moment the camera caught! Priceless.

amyburb said...

What a great shot! And I really, really love your new layout! Can we start sharing clothes too? I wish we lived closer. :)

lehiharmers said...

you don't need help with your blog, it's adorable, i like the new colors.
that pic is great.

Kimberly said...

Sarah I have to ask--where did you get that blog background? Very cute! Your kids are cute too--it looks like little Kenna is a character. Looks like fun. Kim Hatch