Things started off with a bang! We were nervous, excited and ready (I think). Then the unthinkable happened...Hailee and Tyler got sick. They spent their second day of school in bed (and third in Hailee's case). AHHHHH!! Seth was very proud of himself today because he biked home from kindgergarten (just over a mile). His face was so red it was almost purple, but he did it.
The kids all let me take their picture on the first day and Kenna wanted in on the action. She was in her pajamas and decided to go with an unconventional shot. She refused to look at the camera or smile. She is just into doing things her way right now and usually I think she is pretty cute anyway.



Thursday, August 14, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Harmers at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look how giant and adorable your kids are! We started school too. The summer went way too fast!
Congrats on starting another school year! Bummer that Hailee and Ty weren't feeling well.
We start school tomorrow. Luckily we are all well and no one is seeming to be too nervous or sick. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
That is sad they got sick! I hope that the rest of you don't get it. I love the new family picture.
Post a Comment