
Lately I have been reminded what unique individuals each of my kids are. In honor of this I am posting "things about Seth" or Tiger as he would prefer to be referred to right now. Seth's is going through an ALL BLACK phase right now. He likes all his clothes to be black. This way everything matches, right? He also is enjoying the mohawk hairstyle. He styles and gels his own hair and HATES me to fix the back or anything else with his creation. Seth loves ALL sports. He is particularly good at tennis, but says fall soccer is his favorite. It is just refreshing to see him in yellow and green (go Yellow Sharks) instead of his signature black attire. Seth loves to sing. Honestly the primary songs are his favorite. I am sure that is not just wishful thinking. He likes to rock out on his ipod and sing along to primary songs and stuff from the RM, etc. He has a future in that direction I am sure. Seth, we love you! You are a great kid.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Seth Tiger Harmer
Posted by Harmers at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You ROCK Seth!! You are a great soccer player, and a great hair-do do-er!! Hey and how can you go wrong with a name like TIGER??
Thanks for posting all the cute pictures.
I applaud his simplicity in fashion.
What a handsome kid.
Wish we lived closer to see your many sports that the kids are in:)
I never would have thought Seth would go gothic...just kidding! I'm all about black! Autumn would prefer to wear no clothes!
He is so cute! there is a little boy in our ward who looks just like seth did when he was 3! You guys have such cute kids!
I love the look on Seth's face in the Soccer picture! He is a cute kid!
Post a Comment