We took a great trip to Lake Mead last month with Paul's brother, Mike and family. We were there before it got too hot and we all had a great time. The kids love being with their cousins! Paul and I have voted for a houseboat next time (it is a little warm at night in a tent!!!!).
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Lake Mead
Posted by Harmers at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That looks like it was a great trip! I especially liked the poop tent idea, and the extreme tubing picture is great! Hope you're all doing well! Rebecca
I think Lake Powell would have been a better spot than Mead! But that is just so we could see you!
Nicole
I am with Nicole L., you guys need to make a Powell trip!Hope you are doing well!
Wahoo! Looks like you guys had a great time. I am always in favor of a houseboat though...tents aren't as fun.
Post a Comment