Sunday, June 28, 2009

the Backyard Begins

I have been waiting patiently...ok not very patiently for a backyard for two years. For one reason or another, we have not gotten around to putting it in. UNTIL NOW!!! Paul was holding out for the pool and pool house version of the backyard we initially dreamed of, but I just wanted something other than sand. We had a great deal to get our pool that didn't work out and it was a hard thing to get past, but the pool is going to have to wait. With some persuasion, we will now have walls, grass, and basic landscaping. Pools can always be added later.





So we have walls! Hooray for walls! Next step-sprinklers-I think.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So glad you're back. It's fun to see what you have going on in your neck of the woods!

ShelleyG said...

It's good to see you on here again! Nicole told me that you are coming thru Page and she was so,so excited to see you! I am glad she has you for a friend! :)

Rachel said...

I'm glad you are taking before and after shots. Can't wait to see the progress.